• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bruno is here!

Hello, most of you may have already seen me on [TC] Servers, my name is Bruno, I'm currently eighteen years old.
I'm from France, near Paris more exactly.

I would like to perform a career as truck driver, I like driving and discover new things.
I also like to skin (with Gimp, in my case) from time to time, listening to music, making mods for ETS2..
I'm liking some old cars, such as some Japanese oldies or even few French ones (not the bad ones we got actually).

On the servers I'm mostly a medic, but I feel like I'm turning, if not already one, into a grandpa.
I'm starting to seek for speed, or just for something that gives a bit more excitement than answering a call at high speed every two years.
Also, as you may know, I'm currently team less. Titan told me that I could try my luck here, so, here I am!

Currently I got plenty of time to give to Live For Speed; hence the seek for new experiences.
I'm driving the FXO since years, I like driving FZ5 and XRT too (although I still need to adjust some settings on my setups).
As for my controllers: I got a G27, with a Razer Tartarus (mostly for binds).

Here we go. Here's my introduction, I would like to apologize for the fact that I got difficulties to make long and well formed lines.

Hooping in seeing some of you on the servers. Smile

Welcome to the 6Speed Forum!
Nice to hear that you're turning into a fast Grandpa, and don't worry, you're not the only one forming short sentences here Smile
[Image: Qy5dk4T.gif]

Welcome to the NEW 6Speed Forum!

MATE! nice to see you here Smile
[Image: UILMmnm.png]

Thank you, both of you. Smile

@Titan You're the one who brought me here!

Hello mate Smile and welcome

If you seek for speed, you are on the right place Wink You want to do some fun at servers (chase, speed cruise and etc.) feel free to PM Smile Smile
[Image: d3RHBEM.jpg]

Thank you.
I don't think I'll spam your PM box, I will just tailgate. ;-)

(08-04-2016, 11:10 PM)Yukine Wrote: Thank you.
I don't think I'll spam your PM box, I will just tailgate. ;-)

Shame, my PM box is empty all the time.. nobody likes me :-( Big Grin
[Image: d3RHBEM.jpg]

I feel like i know you from somewhere... Smile

I think we were making "salades tomates". Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon