• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old man checking in

Hey guys, some of you may know me, some may not. I'm one of the really old leaders of [6S]. I just want to check in and give everyone an update on my life. I'm now a full time certified technician at the local Nissan dealer. So that and my two Subarus are taking my life. I do what I used to do here on the side (during my days off and off hours at work). I'm apart of a team called CSPEED and we run drift events called #driftchitown at our local drag strip. We have a skid pad that they built and we are using. Car shows and drift events are our thing. It's pretty fun. I'm one of the co-leaders there. I am using the leadership skills I have learned here at the track. It's pretty fun. I don't slide my WRX anymore, but I used to. It's harder than sliding an RB4 lol. But yeah. Here I am! I want to thank all of you here, especially S1 who is a really old friend of mine, for keeping this running. It's awesome to know that I can come back after 4 years of being inactive to see this team is still booming. Especially since this team was literally a joke in the beginning, then we started taking it seriously. On the bottom there is alittle bit of a preview as to what we do.

-KennyAE86

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've seen that name before but i can't say i remember much. Cool stuff, nice to see you're still around.

hi mate ,

long long time , I'm glad you got interest in lfs again!

nice pics ! Have come far in the job congratulations.
[Image: UILMmnm.png]

Hey Kenny, it's great to hear from you again Smile
Really awesome that you're a certified technician now, think last time we spoke you were about to become one, so gratz on that!
It's nice to see that you're organizing real life drift events now, looks pretty fun, do you run a wet track to prevent shredding tires? (also lol mofoco)
Thing are running smooth round here and i hope you come back after investing in a PC, would be fun to have you around.
[Image: Qy5dk4T.gif]

Hey, haven't seen you around much, i think i joined around the time you went MIA. Nice to see you might be coming back  Big Grin

An old man is here, I will have to behave correctly. Sad

Welcome back. Smile

Yeah, alot of the members list is new to me. I was around [6S] for a while.

hahah Kenny! Big Grin
old man?
nice too see you old mate Wink

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon