• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old team member

Thumbs Up 
Morning everyone hope you are all well, some of you may remember me, I was a former 6S team member around 9 years ago before sadly selling up and going over to console gaming. I have recently got myself setup again and been cruising most nights in TC.

Be great to race with you guys again and hopefully if a position within the team is available i would love to fly the 6S tags again.
TUBSY

HI HO

yes yes it was a very, very long time ago ... I remember darkly that you had a 6S name ..

6S always has space for old members .. hope to see you on the server to test your skills Wink
[Image: UILMmnm.png]

welcome Tubsy

(30-05-2020, 04:15 AM)Titan Wrote: yes yes it was a very, very long time ago ... I remember darkly that you had a 6S name ..

6S always has space for old members .. hope to see you on the server to test your skills Wink

Ive still got it buddy  Heart looking forward to driving with you all soon if I can return back to the team
TUBSY

do you remember when you joined 6S?

yes I'm looking forward to it

(31-05-2020, 04:03 AM)Titan Wrote: do you remember when you joined 6S?

yes I'm looking forward to it

about 10 years ago buddy
TUBSY

omg im old ... lol

(01-06-2020, 03:35 AM)Titan Wrote: omg im old ... lol

Haha im soon to be 28 buddy, your as young as you feel.. and i feel 50 LOL. on a serious note whats the route i need to go down to joining up again buddy.
TUBSY

yes right Smile

the way is to prove you are fast enough ..

and then the team will advise ..

if we all decided that you will recruit .. you will recruit for two weeks ..

how long do you want to go on tc .. you were away for a very long time

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon