• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick reminder :)

Hello everyone, Hello [6S]

some of you maybe remember me and some do not. I used to be a part of 6S in 2015 (aprox..) and also daily cruiser (bad driver  Tongue ) on TC servers under [6S] team. 

For those who remember me - i am doing well, i have a beautiful wife and we are having a baby, my son, in two months. I can´t wait to meet that little part of me Smile  Also we build a house or we just started with that..another episode of my life. For these reasons i kinda left my gaming life. The huge part of it. I am able to join the game sometimes but not as much as i used to. I really miss old LFS with old friends, competing in really fast and loooong chases (sometimes the chase took over an hour! -- RB4 RULZ Big Grin ). It used to be my favorite part of my gaming times.

I am glad that 6S still standing rock hard and has a large roster of members however the old ones are gone.

Hope to see some of you back in game sometime and say hello  Smile Smile

enough talking,

Exclamation Exclamation GO [6S] GO Exclamation Exclamation

Jacob

Wish you all the best in your future and your wife, child too! Hope to see you online on the server from time to time.

Glad to hear you're doing well, wishing your family all the best! Hope to see you on the server sometimes Smile
[Image: Qy5dk4T.gif]

Welcome!
I wish you all the best with your family and hope we can see you in-game Smile

Welcome Jacob I wish you all the best <3 Hope to see you On the roads again

I think I remember you Tongue I used to call you Iacob.
Nice to see you alive and well! Contrast with your child, but you still haven't shown me a picture of your wife though Smile 

RB4 chases with you, Barney (Bee) and Studant_Driva (STUD^G) were long idd. Specially when some of us decided to take "tank".

Have a good one and maybe one day we are at server at the very same time.

all the best mate Smile good job Wink
[Image: UILMmnm.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon